For Members Only
COME OVER TO OUR GYM
BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND TEAM
Rules and regulations [For Active Members Only]
Please read the following procedures carefully and make certain that all members of your group are familiar with them. Your cooperation will aid us in keeping the Gym as safe and clean as possible. Failure to follow any of the rules listed below may result in termination of the Approved Request.
- You Must be an Active Member with an Active Membership to reserve any time slot on the Gym schedule
- No alterations to facilities shall be made without prior written approval.
- All activities must be under competent, adult supervision at ALL TIMES and
- All participants are expected to be respectful and courteous at all times.
- Players MUST arrive and depart at the exact time of your schedule.
- Please end all practices on or before your scheduled time.
- Applicants using facilities shall be responsible for payment of any-and-all damages to building and equipment caused by self/patron and shall be responsible for any security/custodial charges accumulated as a direct result of this use.
- Upon arrival, the User should inspect the condition of the gym and inform the custodian immediately of broken equipment, uncleanliness or any situation out of the ordinary .
- No black sole shoes should be allowed on gym floors.
- Do not allow anyone to hang on the net or rim of basket.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the gym. Water is allowed for players only.
- SMOKING, BEVERAGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES AT ANY TIME and YES THAT MEANS NO COFFEE!
- All properties are to be accounted for and left in good condition as received. Chairs, tables, podiums, etc. are to be put away IN THE CORRECT MANNER, IN THE CORRECT LOCATION.
- Please do reasonable clean up after use.
- Requested time should allow for set up/clean up. It is up to the responsible party to assure that the requested time limits are adhered to.
- Dar Aljalal reserves the right to determine whether special custodial, security, or technical assistance is required during weekend use of the facility.
- Coaches / Applicants are required to carry a copy of the approved booking request form at all times while using gymnasium. A Dar Aljalal administrator will check approved forms periodically. Teams will not be allowed to practice, at any time, without a valid request form.
- NO OUTSIDE BASKETBALLS ARE PERMITTED IN THE GYMS.
- NO KIDS ARE PERMITTED ON THE COURTS DURING TIMEOUTS, HALFTIME OR IN BETWEEN GAMES. ONLY THE PLAYERS!
Facility Rentals Phone Number: (314) 837-5000
Facility Rentals Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org